Technical consultancy and analysis:
Evaluation of product technical requirement (mandatory and/or voluntary) for the reference market access.
Risk analysis according to Machinery Directive (MSD 2006/42/CE, modified by Regulamentation (CE) N° 569/2009, 2009/127/CE), Medical Device Directive (MDD - 93/42/EC) Low Voltage Directive (LVD - 73/23/EC and new 2014/35/EU), Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC 2004/108/EC and new 2014/30/EU) European Radio & Telecommunication Terminal Equipment Directive (RTT&E 1999/5/EC and new 2014/53/EU).
- Management product certification for the National and European market (CE mark), International market (CB certification), American-Canadian market (CSA/UL/ETL marks), Chinese market (CCC mark) and for others 30 countries.
- Management of automotive approval file ("e" - "E" markings), patents and trademark files (National, European and International), equipment intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres files (ATEX Directive 94/9/EC ).
- CE mark for construction products (frames, shutter, blinds, main gates, industrial doors, garage door, parquet, wood flooring, bituminous membranes and glass-reinforced plastic membranes, expanded polyurethane....) according to Regulation (EU) No 305/2011 (CPR), in collaboration with Notified Body CSI SPA.
- Analysis and technical consultancy according to Lift Directive(95/16/EC)
- Design of equipments and systems based on safety, energy saving and biological compatibility, in accordance with new European Directives.
- Management certification process suitable for customer requirements
- Construction of Technical files and instruction manuals.
- Design and realization of instrumentation for test and verification.
- Training course